April 28 – May 3, 2009, in the capital of Poland:
VI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
The Festival is a competition of films on Jewish themes in the following categories:
I - feature,
II - documentary,
III - experimental, animation, short
The Festival prizes are:
- the statues of the WARSAW PHOENIX – a symbol of revival
- money prizes (in 2008, the first prize was 10 000$)
The organizers of the Festival cover the following expenses:
- traveling costs (return ticket) for film director or producer (one person for one production)
- accommodation costs in Warsaw (hotel in the center of the city) for one or two persons for one production ( a double/twin room only)
For pre-selection, we accept films produced in 2007 or later.
Please send us DVD PAL (with English subtitles) only.
for submitting films and entry forms is: February 2nd, 2009.
A list of films accepted for the competition will be announced on March 10th.
Films and Entry Forms should be sent to:
JEWISH MOTIFS INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
Wilcza st. 12c
tel. + (4822) 627 28 31 int. 21
fax. + (4822) 622 60 13
(Festival coordinator, international contacts)
– the Director of the Festival
– The President of the Jewish Motifs Association